Re: Oracle 8i-OUIProcess error

I had found this problem just new Redhat release.
So I try to install again with Redhat 5.0, it's ok.
When I use Redhat 6.0+, it's error again. I found
that glibc is new version and it cause problem with
oracle. So I read oracle document again and install
carefully by change some option. Now it's ok.

I think that you should find update version of oracle
or glibc. It can help you.

=====