Copyright © 1997 Specialized Systems Consultants, Inc.
For information regarding copying and distribution of this material see the Copying License.
Table of Contents Issue #15
- The Front Page
More 2 Cent Tips
The Answer Guy, by James T. Dennis
- Clueless at the Prompt: A New Column for New Users, by Mike List
- Big Brother Network Monitoring System, by Paul M. Sittler
- Date & Its Switches, by Larry Ayers
- Debian Linux Installation & Getting Started, by Boris D. Beletsky
- Graphics Muse, by Michael J. Hammel
- Learning about Security, by Jay Sprenkle
- Linux & Midi, by Dave Phillips
New Release Reviews, by Larry Ayers
- Sigrot: BBS Taglines for the Net, by Paul Anderson
- Thoughts on Multi-threading by Andrew L. Sandoval
- Usenix/Uselinux Notes by Arnold Robbins
- What You Can Do with tcpd, by Kelly Spoon
The Back Page
The Answer Guy
Weekend Mechanic will return next month.
TWDT 1 (text)
TWDT 2 (HTML)
are files containing the entire issue: one in text format, one in HTML. They are provided strictly as a way to save the contents as one file for later printing in the format of your choice; there is no guarantee of working links in the HTML version.
Got any great ideas for improvements! Send your
This page written and maintained by the Editor of Linux Gazette,