Copyright © 1997 Specialized Systems Consultants, Inc.
For information regarding copying and distribution of this material see the Copying License.
Table of Contents
July 1997 Issue #19
- The Front Page
More 2 Cent Tips
The Answer Guy, by James T. Dennis
- Adventures in Linux: A Redhat Newbie Boldly Treks Onto the Internet Frontier, by A. Cliff Seruntine
- Atlanta Showcase Report, by Phil Hughes and Todd M. Shrider
- Caldera OpenLinux, by Evan Leibovitch
- Clueless at the Prompt: A Column for New Users, by Mike List
- Graphics Muse, by Michael J. Hammel
- Intranet Hallways Systems Based on Linux, by Justin Seiferth
- Linux and Artificial Intelligence, by John Eikenberry
- Linux: For Programmers Only--NOT!, by Mike List
New Release Reviews, by Larry Ayers
- Single-User Booting Under Linux, by John Gatewood Ham
- User Groups and Trade Shows: Lessons from the Atlanta Linux Showcase, by Andrew Newton
- Using Python to Generate HTML Pages, by Richie Bielak
- Using SAMBA to Mount Windows, by Jonathon Stroud
The Back Page
| The Answer Guy
| The Weekend Mechanic will return next month.
TWDT 1 (text)
TWDT 2 (HTML)
are files containing the entire issue: one in text format, one in HTML. They are provided strictly as a way to save the contents as one file for later printing in the format of your choice; there is no guarantee of working links in the HTML version.
Got any great ideas for improvements! Send your
This page written and maintained by the Editor of Linux Gazette,