Copyright © 1997 Specialized Systems Consultants, Inc.
For information regarding copying and distribution of this material see the Copying License.
Table of Contents
August 1997 Issue #20
- The Front Page
More 2 Cent Tips
The Answer Guy, by James T. Dennis
- Cleaning up your /tmp--Revisited, by Guy Geens
- Dealing with System Crackers--Basic Combat Techniques, by Andy Vaught
- Graphics Muse, by Michael J. Hammel
- Including RCS Keyword in LaTeX Documents, by Robert Kiesling
- Interview with Sameer Parekh, by Jim Dennis
- Introduction to RCS, by Håkon Løvdal
- TeX Without Tears!, by Martin Vermeer
- Using a Laptop in Different Environments, by Berd Bavendiek
- Weekend Mechanic, by John M. Fisk
The Back Page
| The Answer Guy
| The Weekend Mechanic
TWDT 1 (text)
TWDT 2 (HTML)
are files containing the entire issue: one in text format, one in HTML. They are provided strictly as a way to save the contents as one file for later printing in the format of your choice; there is no guarantee of working links in the HTML version.
Got any great ideas for improvements! Send your
This page written and maintained by the Editor of Linux Gazette,