Copyright © 1998 Specialized Systems Consultants, Inc.
For information regarding copying and distribution of this material see the Copying License.
Table of Contents
December 1998 Issue #35
- The Front Page
- More 2 Cent Tips
- The Answer Guy, by James T. Dennis
- Basic Emacs, by Paul Anderson
- Creating A Linux Certification, Part 3, by Dan York
- 1998 Editor's Choice Awards, by Marjorie Richardson
- Happy Hacking Keyboard, by Jeremy Dinsel
- Getting Started with Linux, by Prakash Advani
- The GNOME Project, by Miguel de Icaza
- IMAP on Linux: A Practical Guide, by David Jao
- Linux Installation Primer, Part 4, by Ron Jenkins
- Linux - the Darling of COMDEX 1998?, by Norman M. Jacobowitz
- My Hard Disk's Resurrection, by René Tavera
- New Release Reviews, by Larry Ayers
- Product Review: Partition Magic 4.0, by Ray Marshall
- Quick and Dirty RAID Infromation, by Eugene Blanchard
The Back Page
The Answer Guy
The Muse will return next month.
TWDT 1 (text)
TWDT 2 (HTML)
are files containing the entire issue: one in text format, one in HTML. They are provided strictly as a way to save the contents as one file for later printing in the format of your choice; there is no guarantee of working links in the HTML version.
Got any great ideas for improvements? Send your
This page written and maintained by the Editor of Linux Gazette,