Copyright © 1999 Specialized Systems Consultants, Inc.
For information regarding copying and distribution of this material see the Copying License.
Table of Contents
January 1999 Issue #36
- The Front Page
- More 2 Cent Tips
- The Answer Guy, by James T. Dennis
- Booting Linux with the NT Loader, by Gustavo Larriera
- Defining a Linux-based Production System, by Jurgen Defurne
- EMACSulation, by Eric Marsden
- Evaluating postgreSQL for a Production Environment, by Jurgen Defurne
- Introducing Samba, by John Blair
- Linux Installation Primer, Part 5, by Ron Jenkins
- Linux on a Shoestring, by Vivek Haldar
- The Linux User, by Bryan Patrick Coleman
- New Release Reviews, by Larry Ayers
- Running Your Own Domain Over a Part Time Dialup, by Joe Merlino
- Setting Up a PPP/POP Dial-in Server USING Red Hat Linux 5.1, by Hassan Ali
- Touchpad Cures Inflammation, by Bill Bennet
- Through the Looking Glass: Finding Evidence of Your Cracker, by Chris Kuethe
- USENIX LISA Vendor Exhibit Trip Report, by Paul L. Lussier
- X Windows versus Windows 95/98/NT: No Contest, by Paul Gregory Cooper
- Announcements by Sun and Troll Tech by Marjorie Richardson
The Back Page
The Answer Guy
The Graphics Muse will return next month.
TWDT 1 (text)
TWDT 2 (HTML)
are files containing the entire issue: one in text format, one in HTML. They are provided strictly as a way to save the contents as one file for later printing in the format of your choice; there is no guarantee of working links in the HTML version.
Got any great ideas for improvements? Send your
This page written and maintained by the Editor of Linux Gazette,