Re: VA Linux's Spamming

hello,

Am I missing something? I didn't see the document come across?

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Terry Dawson wrote:

<CITE>On 24 Nov, Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl wrote:
<CITE>
<CITE>>> I didn't join the LDP to get on spammers' mailing lists, and I'm upset
<CITE>>> about this.
<CITE>>
<CITE>> They didn't get it from this list as far as I can tell.
<CITE>
<CITE>They explain quite clearly in the attached document where they sourced
<CITE>the email addresses.
<CITE>
<CITE>Frankly I was pleased to receive the document and at the same time
<CITE>damned annoyed that I cannot participate.
<CITE>
<CITE>Terry
<CITE>
<CITE>--
<CITE>terry@animats.net, terry@linux.org.au, terry@albert.vk2ktj.ampr.org
<CITE>
<CITE>
<CITE>
<CITE>--
<CITE>To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to ldp-discuss-request@lists.debian.org
<CITE>

<Signature>
<GoodBye>This email was sent by Poet/Joshua Drake </Goodbye>
                http://3513150318/
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts       - http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP            - http://www.linuxdoc.org        </WEBMASTER>
</Signature>