Re: DHCP?

> I just noticed this since somebody asked about how to configure DHCP.  I
> usually give a brief explanation, and then point people to www.linuxdoc.org,
> but there's no DHCP HOWTO.  :(  Is this covered under one of the guides, or
> does it need to be written?
>    Greg

It is here :  http://www.oswg.org

This version was written using the DocBook DTD. The LDP does not currently accept HOWTOs written with the DocBook DTD.

I have two versions of my HOWTO ( Online Troubleshooting Resources) - Linuxdoc( LDP) and DocBook (OSWG). When the transition to DocBook is complete, I will maintain the latter version only and submit updated versions to the LDP.

Cheers,

Howard Mann.