RE: ABOUT DIAL-IN SERVER AND PPP HOWTO

I'll assume that we can expect to see this document from you within a few
weeks.  I look forward to reading it.

> IN PPP HOWTO  IS PRESENT VERY,VERY BADLY WAY TO SET PPP
> SERVER .IT'S A WAY
> FROM 1962 YEAR????

Well, if you'd like to update this one, I'm sure that many people would
appreciate it.  I've never managed to get PPP working on any of my Linux
Computers, or I might update some of it myself.  Thanks for offering to help
out with these things, we really appreciate it.  If I could ask you to do
one more thing; could you please not type in all capital letters, it would
make your messages much easier to read.
        Greg