Re: Let the war begin

Hello,

O.k. I am going to assume you are viewing in Netscape or Lynx both of
which do not support style sheets correctly so you will not see the color.
I was consiering leaving the LDP logo but it didn't go with the overall
design.

I will put the old logo back until either I or someone else presents a new
logo.

Logo Contest anyone?

Poet

<COMMANDPROMPT> Development in Real Time
     <PROJECT>   LinuxPorts       - http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
     <WEBMASTER> LDP              - http://www.linuxdoc.org        </WEBMASTER>
<AUTHOR>Consultants - VAR - Commercial - Networking - WWW/Intranet</AUTHOR>
</COMMANDPROMPT>