[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hard Disk Upgrade Mini How-To
- To: Tim <>
- Subject: Re: Hard Disk Upgrade Mini How-To
- From: "Yves Bellefeuille" <>
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 01:47:45 -0400
- CC: LDP discuss <>, Konrad Hinsen <>
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Priority: normal
- References: <199909190346.XAA14317@mail.storm.ca>
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 20 Sep 1999 05:49:58 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <gChpfB.A.XQ.Gsc53@murphy>
Tim <email@example.com> wrote:
> I would never convert a doc *back* to text, as it is no longer an
> acceptable format.
> I'll get what you have sent to me processed and uploaded today.
> Perhaps then your tone will change and we can move on.
The new version of the Mini How-To has now been posted. Thanks.
I sent versions in both text and HTML formats. I specifically asked
that the text version I sent be posted rather than converting the
HTML version back to text.
Unfortunately, it seems that the text version that was posted is not
the version I sent, but rather that the HTML version was converted back
to text. This is what I asked not be done, and what Tim said would
never be done. I don't know why it happened; perhaps it was done
I'm once again sending the text version, in a separate message. Can this
version be posted? Thanks.
(For those who are curious:
The text version I prepared is at:
The text version that was posted is at:
The posted version seems to be re-converted from HTML to text using
Yves Bellefeuille <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ottawa, Canada
Francais / English / Esperanto
Maintainer, Esperanto FAQ: http://www.esperanto.net/veb/faq.html
PGP key at the servers and at http://www.storm.ca/~yan/pgp.asc
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org