[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Submissions and comments
- Subject: Re: Submissions and comments
- From: Alessandro Rubini <>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:59:26 +0200
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 30 Sep 1999 18:00:31 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <khEjn.A.ZyD.-U683@murphy>
>> BTW: how many people are reading LDP documents posted to ldp-submit?
> I would if I knew what format they are in. They come to me on my
> plain text display as gobally-gook.
They are sgml sources, encapsulated in email according to each
author's preferences. I had no problem extracting them.
> Shouldn't the discussions be on ldp-discuss instead of ldp-submit?
What goes on in ldp-submit is not related to ldp-discuss at all. It's
about submissions, and that's its place. Comments to submissions are
only meaningful to people who received them (the submissions).
Moreover, only who subscribes ldp-submit is willing to comment on
I'm think he core team will pretty soon explain their view about the
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org