[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DNS volunteer needed
- To: Matt Welsh <>
- Subject: Re: DNS volunteer needed
- From: Jim Pick <>
- Date: 24 Oct 1999 08:52:24 -0700
- In-Reply-To: Jim Pick's message of "23 Oct 1999 21:58:51 -0700"
References: <199910240449.VAA15227@mnemosyne.CS.Berkeley.EDU> <email@example.com>
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 24 Oct 1999 19:46:31 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <ElG3G.A.xjC.WI2E4@murphy>
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.070095 (Pterodactyl Gnus v0.95) XEmacs/20.4 (Emerald)
Jim Pick <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Matt Welsh <email@example.com> writes:
> > I'm happy to do it unless someone else steps forward.
> That was fast.
> It's yours (unless the core team has objections).
> I'll email you the zone file separately. Do have DNS servers to run
> it on? If not, you can continue to use mine. I'll need to get your
> Internic info too.
I just got an Internic change notice - it looks Joshua Drake
<firstname.lastname@example.org> is going to be taking over the DNS setup. He
was already the admin contact. (It would have been nicer if he'd told
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org