General question on translations

I received a call today and was surprised to find no easy answer: They
wanted to find, or even purchase, Linux docs in Spanish.  I searched
all the usual bookstore sites and came up with nothing, and when I got
to the new LDP homepage, I was surprised to find there was no ready
means for people to get to only the Spanish (or any other docs) even by
going to one of the mirrors in Spain.

I wonder if it may be useful to provide a clear link to language-specific
collections as a menu option right at the start of the main page.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@linux.ca>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
TCI - Business Innovations through Open Source : http://www.teledyn.com