Re: Updating the OpenContent license

I have to agree with Deb. While I think it makes sense to clear up confusion
around two licenses with the same acronym (which may or may not involve
unifying them), I am in no way interested in trying to Borg-ize the realm of
content licenses. I say hoorah to rms for pushing this important idea
forward. We all benefit whenever someone takes up the cause.

David