[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Contributing.
- From: Guylhem Aznar <>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 22:24:54 +0100
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 29 Jan 2000 21:39:11 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <GjflCB.A.I0C.-31k4@murphy>
Before we post on cola (Stern could you do this?), I think we should
better explain how people can contribute to the LDP.
IMHO, we should have a big "contribute" link with :
- a link to the license guide
- a link to the HOWTO HOWTO
- a link to the manifesto
- an explaination about peer review (Alessandro posted it some times
ago, I can't find it on the site, is it available somewhere?)
- contacting us first
- and finally posting to ldp-submit
What does our webmaster think about it?
Alessandro, your response for the frame buffer mini HOWTO is very
interesting, and maybe we should put in in this document?
BTW, there's still no volunteer for the "tracking document" project :-(
Guylhem P. Aznar http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem
"They who can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ----- Benjamin Franklin
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org