Re: getting OSWG doc sources

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 08:45:26AM -0500, Deb Richardson wrote:
> If one of you could follow the instructions outlined at the following
> URL, I'll have the CVS maintainer get that set up ASAP:
>
> http://www.oswg.org:8080/oswg/cvs_info

I will register for a CVS account tommorow (it's 1 am and I'm tired)

> We use DocBook Tools (http://sourceware.cygnus.com/docbook-tools) to do
> our processing.  These tools, while not perfect, work quite well and are
> easily scriptable.

I just downloaded the latest SRPM ; I have a 50M update waiting ; I will
try to include a docbook version of each howto before uploading it ASAP
to metalab.

> I would like to discuss further ways that the OSWG and the LDP can
> cooperate and work together.  I'm impressed with the amount of activity
> that has been taking place within the LDP recently, and if there's
> anything we can do to help, let me know.

Thanks a lot, the LDP is not as lethargic as it might use to, and would
really like to be more involved with the OSWG.

The LDP is more or less "linux specific" while the OSWG seems more
generic or author centered.

Maybe we should try to define our respective tasks?

We need authors (maybe you have some to lend :-)))

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem

PGP signature