[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: LDP integration with LWN and Freshmeat
- Subject: Re: LDP integration with LWN and Freshmeat
- From: Stein Gjoen <>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:05:51 +0100
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 11 Feb 2000 10:06:31 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <SbnSi.A.unD.n89o4@murphy>
> We could put up a press section on LinuxDoc. All the announcements,
> etc. could go there. It's not necessarily giving it out to the news orgs,
> but at least it's making it available for them should the seek it out. The
> press page should also link to the manifesto and contact pages with some
> verbage to announce them well enough to get press types to realize what
> the links are going to :).
I second this.
Follow up question: should we make a press statement as part of
the ongoing profiling? Non commercial entities such as Debian
has done so for a long time.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com