[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: alpha sorting
- Subject: Re: alpha sorting
- From: Alessandro Rubini <>
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 11:24:12 +0100
- Organization: Free Lance in Pavia, Italy.
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 12 Feb 2000 10:24:26 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <ClcTrC.A.fzH.ZTTp4@murphy>
>> could we change the sort mechanism on the HOWTO index to not be case
> This is a sorting standard and I think we should stick to it.
This is sorting laziness, I think. The old "strcmp() is one lineof
Please use "sort -f", the request is a sensible one, in my opinion.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com