RE: LDP integration with LWN and Freshmeat

I have no knowledge of "the way it was before", but I read every post that
goes through this list (it's one of my low-traffic lists).  Since some of
the authors seem to get too much mail on the ldp-discuss, perhaps we should
just get them to subscribe to ldp-announce, and maybe actually send
something there once in a while.  Thoughts?
        Greg