[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: cvs development
- From: ---%serek--- <>
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:06:14 +0100
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 16 Feb 2000 20:06:48 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <DEXFKB.A.u_.XNwq4@murphy>
i was delegated to describe our last irc meeting, so:
we mostly talked about:
- adding versions system
- where locate robots for automated document converting
from current cvs state
tjbynum and me prepared small micro-howto titled:
"cvs for linuxdoc people", which you can reach here:
the current state of cvs repository is not good, it needs
be uped. greg promised to do it in one-two days.
so, CVS is working, and is going for beta now.
we decided to put robots on metalab, so documets on ftp will
be synchronized to cvs repository once a day.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com