DocBook, etc

I've been away from the list for a while, and would appreciate being
redirected to a summary of what has changed. Particularly, I've read
that mini-HOWTOs had been converted from LinuxDoc to DocBook. But my
brain hasn't been thus updated, and I wonder what this means for the
Firewall-Piercing mini-HOWTO that I've written long ago and
mismaintained since (there are LOTS of pending updates, but I have no
time for them anymore). Actually, it has been suggested that the FPmH
be merged into the LASG, and otherwise disappear, but this hasn't
been done yet.

Can anyone help me update my wetware?

Cheers,

The shipwreck survivor's law: after a catastrophe, only the survivors erect
votive shrines to thank deities for having saved them. The casualties don't
erect anti-shrines to spit their contempt at deities that did not save them.