[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why no link to the unmaintaind HOWTOs?
- To: "Joseph Cheek" <>, "Gerd" <>, <>,
- Subject: Re: Why no link to the unmaintaind HOWTOs?
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:44:42 -0500
- In-Reply-To: "Joseph Cheek" <email@example.com> "RE: Why no link to the unmaintaind HOWTOs?" (Feb 24, 12:02pm)
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 24 Feb 2000 21:41:45 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <lCO4gB.A.YAB.YWat4@murphy>
On Feb 24, 12:02pm, Joseph Cheek wrote:
> Subject: RE: Why no link to the unmaintaind HOWTOs?
> agreed, this would be nice. especially since i want to update
> one of the unmaintained howto's.
Ok, the link is back in the HOWTO index. Simply points to the
following area: http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/unmaintained/
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | firstname.lastname@example.org
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com | 410-785-2334
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org