[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: WinGate How-To?
- To: Winefred Washington <>
- Subject: Re: WinGate How-To?
- From: Martin WHEELER <>
- Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:15:44 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: , recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-Date: 23 Mar 2000 12:45:08 -0000
- Resent-Message-ID: <IsmTo.A.DX.SHh24@murphy>
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Winefred Washington wrote:
> I just connected my Linux computer to my Win98 computer running WinGate. ( I
> know that sounds backwards, but it's a long story.) Do you think this
> subject is worthy of a How-To?
I would say yes; given that I haven't a clue what WinGate is (BillGates I
just *might* be able to cope with :); and if anyone ever came to me and
asked me to connect a Linux system using WinGate my first reaction would
be to go read the HOWTO.
Go for it.
Martin Wheeler - StarTEXT - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.startext.co.uk/
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org