HP-HOWTO

Hello,

A bit of history :-)
I worte last year a document called HP-HOWTO to help people wanting to use
HP "things" (hardware, software, ...) with Linux and some free software.

The 2 first version were french only, but now I have translated it,
so I would like to know the following :

Is it interesting to put it in the LDP ? (it's written in DocBook)
Is there a list for people who are non native english speakers
and who want to have their HOWTOs corrected (I'm sure, as you can read
that it's needed :-)

Any other thing I should know ?

Thanks for reading,
Greetings.

Bruno.
(BTW, URL is http://www.medasys-digital-systems.fr/linux/HP-Howto/HP-HOWTO-EN)
--
Bruno Cornec  Centre de compétences Logiciels Libres Tél: 01 69 33 73 14
                      Médasys Digital Systems        Fax: 01 69 33 73 02