No Subject

I am an Artist working with digital video and interactive animation.  I am interested in using the Internet as a medium for Art rather than just a giant noticeboard like so many 'Internet Artists'.

I have an idea that involves the Internet and a 'friendly' virus and I hope to get funding from the Arts Councils New Media and Technologies Fund.  With my limited knowledge of virus programming it is hard to put a proposal together, and I am aware of the legal implications of viruses.  At this time I need advice on the viability of my project and some help wording my proposal.  If I successfully get funds I would pay someone to design the program for me.

If you could help me or know anyone who might be interested in this project please forward this mail and/or contact me at

Many thanks.