Announcements in cola and LWN

Hello,

Just to let you all know that the announcements that were discussed at
lengths earlier have now been posted to news:comp.os.linux.announce and
that the update now appears in this weeks issue of Linux Weekly News:
        http://lwn.net/2000/0413/devel.phtml

I still cannot find any web hits statistics, we need this to evaluate
how well our profiling works.

I have mailed the NetHelp people at Netscape on the possibility of
coopeartions and making tools with the aim of making NetHelp an
optimal platform for browsing HOWTOs. No replies so far.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen