Question about submitting

Hi,

If now submitted the Linux+Solaris Howto to CVS in the minisrc
directory. Is this enough for it to be included? Or do I still have to
send it to ldp-submit? Can I send to ldp-submit that it's now in CVS? Do I
have to send it to ldp-submit, each time I change anything?

I've got questions. Who got answers?

And, once this question is settled, who clearifies the howto-howto?

Max Berger
e-mail: max.berger@xslt.de

P.S: Please CC me on any discussions sinc I am not on ldp-discuss.

--
XSLT:     http://www.xslt.de/         ACPI4Linux: http://phobos.fs.tum.de/acpi/
FBR-Info: http://www.fs.tum.de/FSMPI/ Sysop:      http://wwwbrauer.in.tum.de/