[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Lesstif compiling
- From: "Evgeny Lobachev" <>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:40:09 +0400
- Reply-To: "Evgeny Lobachev" <>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:35:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <IvfUdD.A.sm.-6SB5@murphy>
Hello all. Sorry my English, please.
I can't build my project with static Lesstif librarys.
My gcc say: "undefined reference..." for Shell widget while
linking functions from Xt. The problem is not in order of library's
in my Makefile, I think. I have wrote "-L Xm Xt X11" in my Makefile.
Anybody can tell me what is wrong?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org