Re: Removal of Documents [Re: Something I would like to see]

On May 3, 12:35am, Joshua Drake wrote:
> Subject: Removal of Documents [Re: Something I would like to see]
>
> O.k. now that we have been through that - I have another question,
> we have 3 large documents that are in no way written in SGML.
>
> Get Acquainted with Linux Security and Optimization System
>     Which is written in Microsoft Word and the produced to PDF
>
> Linux Administrator's Security Guide
>     Which is written in HTML

When I first contacted Kurt (Seifried; author of this guide) about
the possibility of getting this in SGML, he indicated it was in
his plans to do that at some point in the future. I'm not sure
what his current situation is.

I will follow-up with him.

Another one which is currently only in HTML/PDF:

   Linux + Windows HOWTO
   http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/Linux+Windows-GUIDE/index.html

r,

--