Re: SGML tools aren't so great

On jeu, 04 mai 2000, Martin WHEELER à écrit
>On Thu, 4 May 2000, jdd wrote:
>

>> with this we can probably use any sgml source with any wp.
>
>"any sgml source" ?
>
>I doubt it.
>
>I think you will find that you can only convert from text tagged for the
>particular DTD the converters were written for -- NOT "any" SGML DTD.
>--

sorry, I have the wrong habit (as many LDP contributor) to restrict "sgml"
to "linuxdoc" or "docbook". Of course we have tools only for these two
DTD. The "any" was intended for "any document written with..."

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver