[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: experimental release of linuxdoc-tools (based on sgml-tools 1.0.9)
- Subject: Re: experimental release of linuxdoc-tools (based on sgml-tools 1.0.9)
- From: Juan Jose Amor <>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:21:57 +0200 (MEST)
- Cc: , , , Cees de Groot <>, Guylhem Aznar <>, , Adam Di Carlo <>, , Ismael Olea <>, Juan Jose Amor <>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 03:23:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <Hp8CeD.A.xiF.gp5I5@murphy>
On Wed, 17 May 2000, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> I have put a source archive of modified sgml-tools 1.0.9
> with the name of linuxdoc-tools.
> I have changed the command name of sgml-tools (main binary)
> to "linuxdoc", and added new option "--backend / -b", following
> the way of SGML-Tools v2 and SGMLTools-Lite.
Some weeks ago I was working in a simple patch to the
Linuxdoc SGMLtools 1.0.9 distribution. This patch is intended to generate
good PDF documents, with better fonts and use of hyperlinks.
The patch and RPM packages are available in:
I think it can be interesting to your new experimental release.
Juan Jose Amor Iglesias E-Mail: email@example.com
Asoc. HispaLiNUX PGP Key ID: 75C9B305 available
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com