[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Think I made a mistake. URGENT answer needed
- To: "" <>, Arnault Claden <>
- Subject: Re: Think I made a mistake. URGENT answer needed
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:32:50 -0400
- In-Reply-To: Arnault Claden <firstname.lastname@example.org> "Think I made a mistake. URGENT answer needed" (Jun 2, 10:45am)
- Resent-Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:31:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <0tNv7.A.wqG.2k6N5@murphy>
On Jun 2, 10:45am, Arnault Claden wrote:
> Subject: Think I made a mistake. URGENT answer needed
> I sent my contribution to guide-submit instead of ldp-submit.
> Will I be beheaded for it ?
> Do I need to re-send it to ldp-submit ?
I have no idea where or to whom guide-submit goes. Where did you
see that email address referenced?
Anyway, please re-submit to email@example.com
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | firstname.lastname@example.org
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com |
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org