[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem in PDF output
- To: Pal Domokos <>,
- Subject: Re: Problem in PDF output
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:15:54 -0400
- In-Reply-To: Pal Domokos <email@example.com> "Problem in PDF output" (Jun 7, 4:07pm)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:14:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <HiovhD.A.BCF.SbmP5@murphy>
On Jun 7, 4:07pm, Pal Domokos wrote:
> Subject: Problem in PDF output
> Hi Greg,
> I noticed that there's a problem with the PDF (from DocBook) HOWTOs:
> 1. DocBook requires a <para> or something after a <listitem> tag.
> 2. Jade retains <para> (as <P>, naturally) in the HTML version.
> 3. HTMLDoc breaks the line before the <P> tag.
> The resulting list looks like:
> First item.
> Second item.
> Third item.
I have seen that problem as well. I'll see if there is a more-recent
version of htmldoc that fixes it.
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | firstname.lastname@example.org
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com |
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org