RE: Blank template

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> [...]

I'm assuming this is aimed at the extreme novice Docbook author; if so, you're
right to err on the side of overkill.

Umm, (no license holy wars, please), here's my suggested revision for the
Copyright section. Does the full text of the license need to appear as an
appendix in the document, as well? (The H-H includes the statement 'If you
choose to use the boilerplate copyright, simply copy it into your source code
under a section called "Copyright and Licenses" or similar.' but I'm still not
quite sure what that means.)

40,42c40,43
<       <para>This blank HOWTO template is copyrighted (c) 2000 by YOUR NAME</para>
<
<       <para>PUT THE HOWTO BLURB HERE</para>
---
>       <!-- you can choose an alternate license; refer to the HOWTO-HOWTO -->
>       <para>Copyright (c) by YOUR NAME. This document may be distributed only subject
>       to the terms and conditions set forth in the
72c73
< <!-- end of the document -->
\ No newline at end of file
---