Re: comp.os.linux.answers problems

On Jun 30,  7:43pm, Stein Gjoen wrote:
> Subject: Re: comp.os.linux.answers problems
>
> Mark Brown wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 04:26:06PM +0200, Stein Gjoen wrote:
> > > asking this list at large: does anyone here know how to get
> > > in contact with the moderator?
> >
> > Could it perhaps be that the Linux Journal postings are being made
> > because the group is moderated using a whitelist?
>
> No idea. Still I'd expect a reply of some sort, either from
> a human moderator or a fail report from a program.
>
> Regards,
>    Stein Gjoen

If anyone can help resolve this, it would be appreciated. As Stein
mentions, all of us that have tried have been unable to post to the
cola newsgroup.

I just cleaned up the posting further (the "full monthly index"
format). A recent copy can be seen here:

   http://metalab.unc.edu/gferg/ldp/cola.txt

Feel free to use as the basis for the post. The thought was to post
this full index once per month; with weekly "here is what has been
updated" posts (listing only those updated documents).

r,

--
Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg@sgi.com
SGI Tech Pubs     - http://techpubs.sgi.com  |