[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why not create packages?
- To: Martin WHEELER <>, Gary Lawrence Murphy <>,
- Subject: Re: Why not create packages?
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:58:24 -0400
- Cc: David Merrill <>
- In-Reply-To: Martin WHEELER <email@example.com> "Re: Why not create packages?" (Jul 18, 11:00pm)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:59:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <uvgXnC.A.vbD.88Od5@murphy>
On Jul 18, 11:00pm, Martin WHEELER wrote:
> Subject: Re: Why not create packages?
> On 18 Jul 2000, Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:
> > perhaps a webform where people can pick and choose their
> > formats and titles and have them all bound together into one download.
> Now there's an idea I like!
> Anyone got any ideas on how to string together such a Pizza Chef?
Yup. In fact the latest issue of Web Techniques has an article
related to creating just such a beast (in perl).
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | firstname.lastname@example.org
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com |
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org