[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O'ReillyOpen Source Convention]]
- To: Gary Lawrence Murphy <>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O'ReillyOpen Source Convention]]
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:38:19 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Camille Bégnis <>, docbook-apps <>, LDP <>, docbook-tools list <>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:37:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <5A1df.A.ShB.wOgd5@murphy>
On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:
> C> it myself, but we, at MandrakeSoft, are interested in
> C> participating in the project of developing a new solution.
> Add "we at Teledynamics Communications Inc" to that ;) This is an
> important component for free software documentation.
my POV is that I want to use TeX to format my XML documents, at least
until/unless FOP ever gets good enough to replace it. I will use my
not-inconsiderable TeX knowledge and experience to that aim - but lets all
play the same game. Is there any future in DSSSL? If not, lets not waste
time on jadetex any more. if you think there *is* a future in DSSSL,
someone convince me....
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com