[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention]]
- To: Guylhem Aznar <>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention]]
- From: Norman Walsh <>
- Date: 19 Jul 2000 16:27:52 -0400
- Cc: Stephane Bortzmeyer <>, =?iso-8859-15?Q?Camille_B=E9gnis?= <>, docbook-apps <>, LDP <>, docbook-tools list <>
- In-Reply-To: Guylhem Aznar's message of "Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:09:58 -0400"
- Reply-to: Norman Walsh <>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:27:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <4PC-nC.A.PFG.X9gd5@murphy>
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.0807 (Gnus v5.8.7) Emacs/20.7
/ Guylhem Aznar <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| BTW We had interesting discussions regarding docbook with Matt Welsh.
| He invited us to meet again at XML'2000 in december -- I'm not sure I
| can attend, but we may meet there?
Hmmm. Matt wasn't there as far as I recall, and I invited everyone to
come to the DocBook TC meeting at XML'2000, so maybe you meant that?
Or perhaps not. Anyway, the DocBook TC meeting will be held in Washington
DC colocated with XML'2000.
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | Yeah, we could do that, but it
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | would open Pandora's can of
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | worms.--Terry Allen
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com