Novell/NDS HOW-TO

Greetings.  I hope this is still the right point of contact for the Linux
LDP.  We've been working quite a bit on testing Novell's NDS offerings for
Linux, and after some of our publications in Network Computing we've been
getting HAMMERED with requests for more information.

(See "The Linux Challenge"
http://www.networkcomputing.com/1112/1112f1.html)

I thought rather then sending a billion e-mails out we could just bite the
bullet and write a HOWTO doc on the subject.  I've heard that there was an
NDS HOWTO sitting around, but I haven't been able to find it.  Also, the
IPX HOWTO is now outdated, so I thought maybe we could bring that one up
to speed as well.

Would you be open to us doing this?  (Writing the NDS one, and updating
parts of the IPX one?)

Thanks,

-Greg