Re: Voila! A compromise!

O.k., but so what. People seem to people o.k. with the idea of just
separating the documentation by a flag of some sort.

I say the original compromise, stands. We use some form of identification
that states that the document does not fit in with the FSF definition of
free and that they should check the copyright for any restrictions.

Joshua Drake

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt    - http://www.commandprompt.com      </COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.   - http://www.opendocs.org        </PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts       - http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP            - http://www.linuxdoc.org        </WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.