[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Outline for Author's Guide
- To: Kendall Clark <>
- Subject: Re: Outline for Author's Guide
- From: "Poet/Joshua D. Drake" <>
- Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 10:32:48 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: Tim <>, Kendall Clark <>,
- Resent-cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-date: 6 Dec 1999 02:36:00 -0000
- Resent-message-id: <l2J9wD.A.xWE.QEyS4@murphy>
It seems to me that this a little more complicated than it needs to be.
Yes DocBook is a large beast but it is not uncontrollable. A quick FAQ on
what is good practice and not good practice should suffice.
I agree with Kendall in regards to the tools. No we don't have the ability
to just type sgmltools html index.sgml and get what we want BUT we can
type jade <arguments> <stylesheet> index.sgml and get what we want.
Heck, if we stick with specific style sheets we should be fine. Just state
in the FAQ that we accept these version of the style sheets and these
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com