[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Outline for Author's Guide
- To: Tim <>
- Subject: Re: Outline for Author's Guide
- From: "Poet/Joshua D. Drake" <>
- Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 14:02:49 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: , recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-cc: recipient list not shown: ;
- Resent-date: 6 Dec 1999 06:05:53 -0000
- Resent-message-id: <h6KfQB.A.ESB.BJ1S4@murphy>
Do what you will but I think you will find the more strain you place on an
authors relationship with the LDP the more difficult it will be to get
them to write for it.
Just for the record.. I didn't say it "WAS" too complicated. I said it
"SEEMED" to be. I think that it is time that we all stop being so
I was just offering some thoughts.
<GoodBye>This email was sent by Poet/Joshua Drake </Goodbye>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts - http://www.linuxports.com </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP - http://www.linuxdoc.org </WEBMASTER>
On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Tim wrote:
> > It seems to me that this a little more complicated than it needs to be.
> > Yes DocBook is a large beast but it is not uncontrollable. A quick FAQ on
> > what is good practice and not good practice should suffice.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org