(slightly offtopic) DocBook multi-part example

Hip-hip-hooray!  I gave up on xemacs today, and installed plain-ugly
emacs (sorry, I just think it looks ugly), and actually have syntax
highlighting working for DocBook now.  I'd like to rip into DocBook for
another project, in order to get aquainted so that I can help with
transitioning the LDP to DocBook.  Does anybody have an example of a
multi-part Book document done up in decent DocBook?  My starter project
is 7 sections of 20KB-200KB plain text, so it's WAY too big for a single
document.  Sorry for sending this here, but I wasn't sure where else to
turn.
        Greg