[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Updates/changes to the HOWTO template.
- To: "Ldp Discuss List (E-mail)" <>, "Ldp Docbook List (E-mail)" <>, Gregory Leblanc <>
- Subject: Re: Updates/changes to the HOWTO template.
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:30:39 -0400
- In-reply-to: Gregory Leblanc <GLeblanc@cu-portland.edu> "Updates/changes to the HOWTO template." (May 31, 2:45pm)
- Resent-date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:29:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-message-id: <3BnvyD.A.EVG.lesN5@murphy>
On May 31, 2:45pm, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Subject: Updates/changes to the HOWTO template.
> I've gone and scratched a few more things out here, mostly they're
> changes to the markup, but there are a few other changes as well.
> I changed a couple of RAID things, since it's not called 'md'
> anymore. Not sure if I made any other major changes.
I've cleaned up the line spacing to make this more readable,
put in some additional conventions that seem to work quite well
(such as a <revhistory>), added more examples (for <mediaobject>
and <orderedlist>), and also used <sect1> and <sect2> for more
The SGML file is :
and I (cleanly) "published" it to produce the HTML:
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | email@example.com
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com |
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com