[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: conversion from SGML->docbook?
- To: Luis Villa <>, ,
- Subject: Re: conversion from SGML->docbook?
- From: "Greg Ferguson" <>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:35:39 -0400
- In-Reply-To: Luis Villa <email@example.com> "conversion from SGML->docbook?" (Jul 24, 6:24pm)
- Resent-Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:34:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <Lf8QtB.A.uO.6SMf5@murphy>
On Jul 24, 6:24pm, Luis Villa wrote:
> Subject: conversion from SGML->docbook?
> I know that once upon a time there was a link from the LDP pages for a
> small script that would convert linuxdoc docs to docbook format.
> However, I can't find this link anymore.
We use ld2db. You can dowload the file from here:
> P.P.S. Is there a searchable archive of this list anywhere?
You can click the "look in:" option to control what
category/content are you wish to search in. One of the options
is "mailing list archives".
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | firstname.lastname@example.org
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com |
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org