[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
multiple custom stylesheets?
- To: "Ldp Docbook List (E-mail)" <>
- Subject: multiple custom stylesheets?
- From: Gregory Leblanc <>
- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:58:25 -0700
- Resent-date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:57:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-message-id: <L3u3XB.A.kY.U9Gi5@murphy>
I haven't tried this yet, but I was wondering if there was a way to use
multiple custom stylesheets to process output. As an example, I want to use
the LDP stylesheet for some things, and one that Frederik sent me from KDE
to see if it works. It seems like it would be messy, so maybe I'll have to
take a look at integrating the two into one, but I just hate the look of
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com