[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: emacs key-command for inserting an attribute?
- To: Gregory Leblanc <>
- Subject: Re: emacs key-command for inserting an attribute?
- From: Jorge Godoy <>
- Date: 04 Aug 2000 15:02:45 -0300
- Cc: "Ldp Docbook List (E-mail)" <>
- In-Reply-To: Gregory Leblanc's message of "Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:32:57 -0700"
- Resent-Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:55:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <sAQW-C.A.YxB.ZPwi5@murphy>
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.0808 (Gnus v5.8.8) Emacs/20.7
>>>>> "Gregory" == Gregory Leblanc <GLeblanc@cu-portland.edu> writes:
Gregory> I can find this on the menu bar, but I'd like to find the
Gregory> shortcut key for this. I mostly use it to insert the
Gregory> class attribute for the filename element, but something
Gregory> general would be nice. Feel free to let me know if I
Gregory> need to do a better job RTFMing, but I didn't see it
Gregory> there. Thanks, Grego
Be seeing you,
Departamento de Publicações Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department Conectiva Inc.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org