[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: screen not formatting properly in text output.
- To: Gregory Leblanc <>
- Subject: Re: screen not formatting properly in text output.
- From: Dan York <>
- Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 14:33:24 -0400
- CC: "sgml tools lite List (E-mail)" <>, "Ldp Docbook List (E-mail)" <>
- Organization: Linuxcare
- Resent-Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 14:33:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-Message-ID: <UDvPcB.A.hhC.UFwj5@murphy>
> It looks very marginally better. The problem is that Lynx is, uhm, screwed
> in the head when it comes to tables, and the conversion of screen to HTML
> uses tables. ARGH! Guess I'll go get w3m and see what that can do.
I will be interested to learn the results of your investigations.
> BTW, CDATA doesn't replace character entities, like <. :-)
Well, yes, that's one of the "features" of using CDATA! :-)
I should have looked a little closer at your code before recommending
the use of CDATA!
Dan York, Linuxcare, Inc.
1-603-264-0129 mobile, 603-268-0691 tel, 603-268-0103 fax
Linuxcare. Support for the revolution.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org