[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: editing markup
- To: "Ldp Docbook List (E-mail)" <>
- Subject: Re: editing markup
- From: David Merrill <>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:57:18 -0400
- Old-return-path: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:59:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-message-id: <YpleqC.A.ak.7qIn5@murphy>
- Sender: dmerrill
Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> I've got a doc here that I'm editing for somebody, and I'm trying to figure
> out the best way to make changes. The past couple edits that I've done I've
> just kept a copy of the original, and done a diff when I was finished, but
> I'd much rather find a better way to do that. Anybody have suggestions?
I haven't done anything except edit the file and then send it to the
author. What exactly is it you're trying to accomplish?
David C. Merrill, Ph.D.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org